Taste Test Tuesday: Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Biscuits
This recipe is recommended for 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8-cup muffin pan.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half horizontally to make 16 biscuits.
- Spread about 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each dough round. Press into bottom and halfway up side of each muffin cup, pesto-side-down.
- Divide pepperoni evenly among muffin cups.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pizza sauce over pepperoni; sprinkle with cheese. Place remaining biscuit dough halves, pesto-side-up, over cheese. Tuck biscuit dough into muffin cup. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 2 minutes before turning onto wire rack. Serve warm.